Our bodies can regenerate, look younger, and we can feel younger with our Stem Cell Therapy!
Anti-aging Treatment; Look and feel youthful by slowing down the aging process of our main organs like the heart, brain, liver, kidney as well as bone and joints.
Call Us: +1 956-475-4368
Dr. Gonzalez’s exclusive method for Anti-aging Treatment
Integra Medical Center and Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez provide an exclusive fresh perinatal stem cell full of new bio-information to improve or maintain optimal bodily functions.
With our proprietary Perinatal Stem Cell Therapy, we focus on therapy in areas that, due to our family genetics or environment, are prone to deterioration and aging faster than the rest of our bodies.
Our exclusive Stem Cell Therapy improves the skin, hair, and nails. Internal organs achieve optimum health in addition to vision, hearing, and balance improvements, enhancing life!
Our patient says :
Our patients who receive Placental Stem Cells for Anti-aging treatment report:
- Increased capacity for physical activity
- Skin rejuvenation
- A younger-looking physical appearance
- Increase memory
- Decreased or no depression
- Increased ability for restful sleep
- Hormonal balance improvements
- Increased Cognition
- Better stress management
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased absorption of vitamins, and minerals
- Thicker hair and nails, improved skin elasticity
Why does Stem Cells Therapy work?
The placenta has ten times more stem cells than umbilical cord blood. After the stem cells are administered to the patient, the stem cells travel via the blood capillaries, and lymphatic capillary system to the patient’s main organs such as the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs.
- Stem cells regenerate and revitalize the organ’s function by modulating the immune system.
- Stem cells help with the creation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis).
- Stem cells have a powerful anti-inflammatory and degeneration effect.
- Stem cells release and share mitochondria and exosomes full of growth factors and healing proteins.
The primary organs regain their vital functions through the cell’s abilities to reduce inflammation, modulate the immune system, and make new blood vessels.
The placental cells are injected, or surgically implanted under the skin in particular locations. Those places are decided by Dr. Gonzalez at the time of the initial consultation to maximize the visit and to generate a substantial local and systemic effect.
Stem Cells Therapy Protocol:
Our clinic has been open since 1991, so our methodology is the result of many years of experience.
The most frequent steps of our protocol are as follows, but they might change
- Initial medical consultation and evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Stem cell in-vitro laser activation.
- Location/marking and local anesthesia injection of the areas.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Implants.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Injections.
- Low-level laser procedure.
- Final evaluation and discharge instructions.
The whole process takes about 3 to 4 hours to complete, and the patient can return to their home or hotel to rest the same day.
Overseas patients can fly home the day after the procedure.
WHY INTEGRA MEDICAL CENTER?
- Conveniently located just a few yards from the international border.
- Longest-established and most experienced regenerative medicine clinic (1991).
- Start to finish-Therapy designed, performed & supervised by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Reasonable cost. Among the lowest worldwide.
- Minimal risk and side effects.
- Procedure time of 3 to 4 hours, at our
- licensed ambulatory surgery clinic.
- Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
Call Us: +1 956-475-4368
Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
Not sure if our treatments are right for you? Just make an appointment to talk to Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez over the phone, to discuss your case in detail and see if you are a candidate for the treatment.
Stem cell treatments provided by Integra Medical Center happen in Mexico and hence are outside the boundaries of the U.S. Be warned, stem cell treatments do not pretend to be a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. The information contained in these IMC’s written materials should not be considered medical advice. It is intended to be used for educational and information purposes only. The information contained in this website has been a product of years of practice and research of Omar D. Gonzalez, MD. Sadly unscrupulous doctors or clinics are copying the information and even stealing testimonial photos without authorization. People should know that they might be able to do this. Still, they won’t be able to copy the professionalism, method of therapy, and for sure the honesty of Integra Medical Center.
There are companies like PlacidWay, Health Tourism, Doctoralia, International Medical Tourism, International Medical Travel Journal, Whatclinic, Multiestetica, that our clinic is NO LONGER affiliated with. Please be clear that even though they still list our name on their web page, they will try to promote other clinics due to their business interests.