Stem Cells Therapy in Mexico
Integra Medical Center’s Postnatal- Stem Cells Therapy is a practical, simple, non-toxic, and risk-free procedure.
Our proprietary and exclusive Placenta Cell Therapy is full of perinatal/adult Stem Cells.
They are obtained under a strictly supervised sterile protocol and then thoroughly tested for a variety of pathogens and diseases in a certified medical testing laboratory utilizing the highest standards.
Integra Medical Center with Dr. Omar Gonzalez (Founder & MD) has been a pioneer in the design and application of regenerative and biological therapies for more than 25 years.
Dr. Gonzalez explaining Stem Cells Therapy at Integra Medical Center in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico:
Not sure if Stem Cells Therapy is right for you?
At Integra, every person is taken care of in a precise and customizable way. Each treatment might be different in terms of doses and methods, so please send your clinical data to be reviewed by our medical staff, and we’ll get back to you with at least three possibilities that accommodate your budget.
What Diseases Respond to our Stem Cells Therapy?
Based on Dr. Gonzalez’s experience in treating patients since 1991, the placental Stem Cell Therapy is beneficial for the following diseases:
Stem Cells Therapy for Autoimmune Diseases
• Generalized or Discoid Lupus
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
• Scleroderma Diffuse
Not sure if our treatments are right for you? Find out how our therapies can improve your life.
• Senile Dementia
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Cerebral Palsy
• Stroke and Anoxic brain damage
• Migraine or tension headaches
• Brain & Spine Injuries
• Peripheral Neuropathy
• High Blood Pressure
• Poor vein circulation
• Chronic dizziness
• Hepatitis C
• Lyme Disease
• Kidney Disease
• Heart & Circulation Problems
• Liver Diseases
• Emphysema (COPD)
• Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Neck and Lower Back chronic pain
• Hip & Knee Osteoarthritis
• Retinitis Pigmentosa/ Macular Degeneration
• Usher Syndrome
• Muscular Dystrophy
• Rare Syndromes
Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
You consider making an appointment to talk to Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez not only to diagnose your condition but also to rule out other causes for your symptoms.
Why does Stem Cells Therapy work?
The placenta has ten times more stem cells than umbilical cord blood. After the stem cells are administered to the patient, the stem cells travel via the blood capillaries, and lymphatic capillary system to the patient’s main organs such as the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs.
- Stem cells regenerate and revitalize the organ’s function by modulating the immune system.
- Stem cells help with the creation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis).
- Stem cells have a powerful anti-inflammatory and degeneration effect.
- Stem cells release and share mitochondria and exosomes full of growth factors and healing proteins.
The primary organs regain their vital functions through the cell’s abilities to reduce inflammation, modulate the immune system, and make new blood vessels.
The placental cells are injected, or surgically implanted under the skin in particular locations. Those places are decided by Dr. Gonzalez at the time of the initial consultation to maximize the visit and to generate a substantial local and systemic effect.
Stem Cells Therapy Protocol:
Our clinic has been open since 1991, so our methodology is the result of many years of experience.
The most frequent steps of our protocol are as follows, but they might change
- Initial medical consultation and evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Stem cell in-vitro laser activation.
- Location/marking and local anesthesia injection of the areas.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Implants.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Injections.
- Low-level laser procedure.
- Final evaluation and discharge instructions.
The whole process takes about 3 to 4 hours to complete, and the patient can return to their home or hotel to rest the same day.
Overseas patients can fly home the day after the procedure.
WHY INTEGRA MEDICAL CENTER?
- Conveniently located just a few yards from the international border.
- Longest-established and most experienced regenerative medicine clinic (1991).
- Start to finish-Therapy designed, performed & supervised by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Reasonable cost. Among the lowest worldwide.
- Minimal risk and side effects.
- Procedure time of 3 to 4 hours, at our
- licensed ambulatory surgery clinic.
- Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
DISCLAIMER: Stem cell treatments provided by Integra Medical Center happen in Mexico and hence are outside the boundaries of the U.S. Be warned, stem cell treatments do not pretend to be a cure for any condition, disease or injury. The information contained in these IMC’s written materials should not be considered medical advice. It is intended to be used for educational and information purposes only. The information contained in this website has been a product of years of practice and research of Omar D. Gonzalez MD. Sadly unscrupulous doctors or clinics are copying the information and even stealing testimonial photos without authorization. People should know that they might be able to do this, but they won’t be able to copy the professionalism, method of therapy and for sure the honesty of Integra Medical Center.