Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
Less rigidity so that you can move better, coordinate, and walk better with our treatment for Parkinson’s disease; freedom matters!
At Integra Medical Center new treatments and advances in research give new hope to people affected by Parkinson’s Disease (PD).
Call Us: +1 956-475-4368
Parkinson’s Stem Cell Therapy
Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez provides Parkinson’s stem cell therapy to help those with unmet clinical needs achieve optimum health and better quality of life.
Dr. Gonzalez designed and provide a unique protocol and methodology specifically for Parkinson’s disease.
Every patient is treated as a whole, so each treatment’s doses and implant’s location are decided accordingly at the time of the initial consultation.
Benefits of Placental Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease:
- Restful sleep
- Decrease or Cessation of vivid nightmares
- Decrease of shaking or trembling
- Decrease or Cessation of drooling
- The patient is often able to lower his medication
- Better coordination for walking
- Less fatigue
- Increased motivation
- PD patient can live independently
- Can speak, and swallow better
Our patients say:
Why does Stem Cells Therapy work?
The placenta has ten times more stem cells than umbilical cord blood. After the stem cells are administered to the patient, the stem cells travel via the blood capillaries, and lymphatic capillary system to the patient’s main organs such as the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs.
- Stem cells regenerate and revitalize the organ’s function by modulating the immune system.
- Stem cells help with the creation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis).
- Stem cells have a powerful anti-inflammatory and degeneration effect.
- Stem cells release and share mitochondria and exosomes full of growth factors and healing proteins.
The primary organs regain their vital functions through the cell’s abilities to reduce inflammation, modulate the immune system, and make new blood vessels.
The placental cells are injected, or surgically implanted under the skin in particular locations. Those places are decided by Dr. Gonzalez at the time of the initial consultation to maximize the visit and to generate a substantial local and systemic effect.
Stem Cells Therapy Protocol:
Our clinic has been open since 1991, so our methodology is the result of many years of experience.
The most frequent steps of our protocol are as follows, but they might change
- Initial medical consultation and evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Stem cell in-vitro laser activation.
- Location/marking and local anesthesia injection of the areas.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Implants.
- Perinatal/Placenta Stem Cell Injections.
- Low-level laser procedure.
- Final evaluation and discharge instructions.
The whole process takes about 3 to 4 hours to complete, and the patient can return to their home or hotel to rest the same day.
Overseas patients can fly home the day after the procedure.
WHY INTEGRA MEDICAL CENTER?
- Conveniently located just a few yards from the international border.
- Longest-established and most experienced regenerative medicine clinic (1991).
- Start to finish-Therapy designed, performed & supervised by Dr. Gonzalez.
- Reasonable cost. Among the lowest worldwide.
- Minimal risk and side effects.
- Procedure time of 3 to 4 hours, at our
- licensed ambulatory surgery clinic.
- Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
Call Us: +1 956-475-4368
Free initial evaluation by Dr. Gonzalez.
Not sure if our treatments are right for you? You consider making an appointment to talk to Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez not only to diagnose your condition but also to rule out other causes for your symptoms.
Stem cell treatments provided by Integra Medical Center happen in Mexico and hence are outside the boundaries of the U.S. Be warned, stem cell treatments do not pretend to be a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. The information contained in these IMC’s written materials should not be considered medical advice. It is intended to be used for educational and information purposes only. The information contained in this website has been a product of years of practice and research of Omar D. Gonzalez, MD. Sadly unscrupulous doctors or clinics are copying the information and even stealing testimonial photos without authorization. People should know that they might be able to do this. Still, they won’t be able to copy the professionalism, method of therapy, and for sure the honesty of Integra Medical Center.
There are companies like PlacidWay, Health Tourism, Doctoralia, International Medical Tourism, International Medical Travel Journal, Whatclinic, Multiestetica, that our clinic is NO LONGER affiliated with. Please be clear that even though they still list our name on their web page, they will try to promote other clinics due to their business interests.